[BERG] BERG schedule

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Tue Feb 14 14:12:14 GMT 2012

Dear all

Please find attached the BERG schedule for spring (includes notes for responsible persons/speakers).

I am going to kick off our meetings next Wednesday 22nd Feb at 5.30pm in room 3A94 (as usual). Following brief introductions to meet new BERGers, I'll give a slide show of my Himalayan Adventures whilst you drink and nibble away!

We have an external speaker the following week (29th Feb) - Mark Tramner from the University of Manchester talking about Jackdaw feeding behaviour

I am still looking for someone to speak on 14 March - please offer!

Please also note for your diaries:

Seminars in Biology Stirling: http://www.sbes.stir.ac.uk/research/seminar.html

Psychology, St. Andrews: http://psy.st-andrews.ac.uk/events/seminars.shtml noting Simon Baron-Cohen on 20th April.

Scottish Conference on Animal Behaviour is here in Stirling on Saturday 10th March.

PSGB is 17th and 18th April 2012, Port Lympne Wild Animal Park, Kent

http://www.psgb.org/Meetings/Spring2012.html

See you next week I hope!

Hannah

Just launched: http://marmosetcare.com/

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
Psychology, School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA
Scotland
Tel: 01786 467674
Fax: 01786 467641
E-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk<mailto:h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk>
http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/staff-profiles/academic-staff/hannah-buchanan-smith

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,