[BERG] Tomorrow's BERG

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Tue Apr 17 11:21:28 BST 2012

On Wednesday 18th April we have Dr Alex Weiss (University of Edinburgh) giving a presentation:
Does personality predict all-cause mortality in captive gorillas?
5.30 pm in the Psychology Common Room (3A94, Cottrell Building) as usual.
I anticipate this will be an fascinating seminar and hope we can give our external speaker a good audience.
See you there.....
Hannah

If you wish to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the BERG mailing list please follow instructions here:

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Psychology
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4LA
e-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk<mailto:h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk>
phone: 01786 467674
fax: 01786 467641
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.