[BERG] Talks series / pot luck supper with Mike Huffman

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Wed Sep 7 09:37:37 BST 2011

Dear all

May I remind you of the talks series "Living Links to Human health, Mind and Medicine" . The first talk is on Monday 12th September at 7.30pm and you should reserve a place....(simply e-mail: development at rzss.org.uk<mailto:development at rzss.org.uk> or call 0131 314 0334).

Also - Andy and Susie Whiten are kindly inviting ALL SPRG folk to a potluck supper on Sunday evening at their place, Mayfield Craigrothie

If you are able to accept their invitation please email Andy (aw2 at st-andrews.ac.uk<mailto:aw2 at st-andrews.ac.uk>  ) to say so and let him know what contribution (e.g. salad/veggie-side/dessert) you will take. Andy will then send directions. Sadly I am not able to go so cannot offer lifts etc.

I am going to the talk though and hope to see many of you there.

Hannah

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC688B.03B3A730]

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,