[BERG] Emily Messer's talk on Wednesday

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Fri Nov 11 15:04:58 GMT 2011

Dear all

We have Emily Messer from St Andrews coming on Wednesday to tell us about her research at Living Links on:

Squirrel monkey social learning

5.30pm - 3A94 as usual.

Emily has emphasised that she is keen to get our feedback on her on-going research.

We are planning to go out for dinner afterwards, with Mark Bowler whose contract will soon be coming to an end (but we hope the next grant application will be successful and he will return!).

Please let me know by Tuesday afternoon if you would like to join us for dinner so I can book a table (possible at the Junk Rooms - see http://www.thejunkrooms.co.uk/ ).

Hope to see you then, Hannah

If you wish to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the BERG mailing list please follow instructions here:

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
Psychology, School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA
Scotland
Tel: 01786 467674
Fax: 01786 467641
E-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk<mailto:h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk>
http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/staff-profiles/academic-staff/hannah-buchanan-smith

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,