[BERG] Dinner after Mark's BERG talk tomorrow

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 08:55:09 GMT 2011

Mark Bowler, Science Communication Officer at Living Links, will give a presentation on red uakari monkeys, from his field research in Peru.

This will be on Wednesday, 23rd at 5.30pm in the Psychology Common Room (3A94, Cottrell Building).

Mark will be coming over with Emily Messer, and his wife Maribel, and we plan to go to the Meadowpark for a bite/drink afterwards.

Please let me know - by 5pm today - if you'd like to join us so I can book at table.

Thanks, Hannah

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
Psychology, School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA
Scotland
Tel: 01786 467674
Fax: 01786 467641
E-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk<mailto:h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk>
http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/hbuchanan/index.php

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,