[BERG] Scottish Psychology and Evolution Research Meeting Thursday 10 February

Christine Anna Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 11:11:04 GMT 2011

Scottish Psychology and Evolution Research Meeting
Thursday 10 February
University of Stirling

Apologies for cross-posting.  We would like to announce a one-day meeting to be held at the University of Stirling.  The aim is to bring together researchers in Scotland with interests in evolutionary perspectives on human behaviour and cognition.  The meeting is open to all, and registration is free (although we may have to limit numbers, so please make sure you reserve your place).  We would especially like to encourage postgraduate students and junior researchers to attend.

List of speakers:
Dr Gillian Brown (University of St Andrews)
Dr Christine Caldwell (University of Stirling)
Dr Lisa Debruine (University of Aberdeen)
Prof Simon Kirby (University of Edinburgh)
Dr Anthony Little (University of Stirling)
Prof David Perrett (University of St Andrews)
Dr Luke Rendell (University of St Andrews)
Dr S. Craig Roberts (University of Stirling)
Dr Tamsin Saxton (University of Abertay)

To reserve your place, please email Christine Caldwell (c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk<mailto:c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk>).

Please circulate this announcement to anyone who might be interested in attending.  We are relying primarily on word of mouth to publicise the meeting at the moment, so it will help us out immensely if people would let others know about it.  Many thanks.

Christine.

Dr Christine Caldwell
Department of Psychology
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4PA
http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/ccaldwell

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,