[BERG] BERG meetings this semester

Christine Anna Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Mon Feb 14 10:31:50 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick email to encourage people to sign up for a BERG slot this semester.   Before I start pointing the finger at particular people, can I suggest that any of our BERG PhD students who have not presented before (or have not presented in the past year) seriously consider signing up for one of the remaining slots?  And remember that you don't necessarily need to have completed a study to give a BERG talk.  We often have sessions where people present their proposed research, or some pilot data, both of which provide good opportunities for feedback on research design.

Thanks!  Sign up is here: http://www.doodle.com/bxsrvv5tbhm8skvs

Christine.

Dr Christine Caldwell
Senior Lecturer in Psychology
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4PA
http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/ccaldwell

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,