[BERG] The 10th SEEC - Feb 2012

Mark Kingston Jones mark_jones101 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 17 11:43:43 GMT 2011

Dear All,

I hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas!

I am very pleased to announce upcoming dates for the 10th Student Environmental Enrichment Course. This course is now an official Shape of Enrichment workshop and therefore accredited by BIAZA!

I would be very grateful if you could circulate this information on to any potentially interested students.

Many thanks and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Mark

Mark Kingston Jones,
Research and Enrichment Supervisor,
Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks,
research at aspinallfoundation.org.