[BERG] Peter Hancock's talk on Wednesday and more....

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Dec 5 10:45:09 GMT 2011

Dear all
We have Prof. Peter Hancock speaking on Wednesday on:
Exploring non-human primate face space
5.30pm - 3A94 as usual.
A reminder that Elizabeth Lonsdorf is speaking in St. Andrews on Tuesday (full message copied below). Betsy is going  so please let her know if you wish to join her/share a lift etc (bherrelko at gmail.com)
The final BERG is on 14th December  when our Honorary Research Fellow, Dr Bethan Morgan  talking about
Chimpanzee conservation
Sadly I am no longer able to be there for Bethan's talk so I am looking for a volunteer to host, and possibly arrange dinner?
Best, Hannah

If you wish to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the BERG mailing list please follow instructions here:

LONSDORF TALK details
 Dear all

Please see details of exciting talk in St. Andrews on Tuesday.....please contact Andy ( a.whiten at st-and.ac.uk<mailto:a.whiten at st-and.ac.uk> ) directly if you plan to stay for the meal.