[BERG] New course dates and Internship that may be of interest to students

Mark Kingston Jones mark_jones101 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 12:09:16 BST 2011

Dear All,

I hope you are having a great Easter!

Apologies for any cross posting but I have attached details of 2 new dates for
Student Enrichment Courses in June and July. I have also included an advert for
an unpaid research internship at Howletts and Port Lympne, which may be of
interest to graduating students. I would be very grateful if you could pass
these on to any potentially interested parties.

Hopefully see some of you at PSGB this week!

Many thanks and best wishes, Mark