[BERG] BERG meeting tomorrow: Wednesday 20 April

Christine Anna Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 09:19:37 BST 2011

Dear all,

Just a reminder about tomorrow's BERG meeting.  As I mentioned in last week's email, unfortunately Lou Tasker is unable to present this week as originally planned.  However, the meeting will go ahead and drinks and snacks will be provided, although there will be no formal presentation.   We start at 5.30pm in the common room (3A94 Cottrell) as usual.

Christine.

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,