[BERG] BERG schedule

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 16:02:44 BST 2010

Dear BERGERS

Our first meeting is a week today - Wednesday 22nd September at 5.30pm in the Psychology Common Room (drinks, nibbles, introductions and a catch up on summer news!).

I am pleased that there has been a good response to my plea for presentations.

We still have a few spaces though - as I write there is still availability on:

29th September, 3rd , 10th  November and 15th  December.

Please consider signing up for one of those dates - http://www.doodle.com/i82m7hep72armu78

Many thanks, Hannah

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
Department of Psychology
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4LA
Scotland
Tel: 01786 467674
Fax: 01786 467641
E-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/hbuchanan/index.php

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,