[BERG] Dinner after BERG?

Betsy Herrelko bherrelko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 14:26:04 BST 2010

Hi folks,

With Lou being in town for her BERG talk this Wednesday (Linking welfare and
science: Ten years of welfare-positive housing changes and the effects on
biological data), we thought it would be nice to set aside some more time
for discussion and catching up.

If anyone would like to join us for some good eats at the Med, please let me
know before Wednesday afternoon. If there are enough of us I'll make a
reservation.

Many thanks,
Betsy

Elizabeth (Betsy) Herrelko
Postgraduate Student, The Chimpcam Project
Honorary Research Associate, Royal Zoological Society of Scotland
Department of Psychology
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA
www.chimpcam.com