[BERG] BERG tomorrow - Wednesday 24th November

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Tue Nov 23 14:31:37 GMT 2010

Dear all

Tomorrow we have an external speaker, Darren McGarry, from the RZSS Edinburgh Zoo, who will give a  presentation entitled:

Managing the Animal Collection at RZSS, Edinburgh Zoo

3A94 in Cottrell, at 5.30pm as usual

We’ll be going out for dinner to the Med (affordable for all!) after Darren’s seminar. Please let me know by noon tomorrow if you would like to join us so I can book a table.

Best, Hannah

The revised schedule is here: http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/research/BERGmeetings.php

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Department of Psychology
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4LA
e-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
phone: 01786 467674
fax: 01786 467641
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.