[BERG] BERG tomorrow - Wednesday 17th November

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 09:14:35 GMT 2010

Dear all
Tomorrow Martin Docherty will give a  presentation entitled:
Theory of Mind
3A94 in Cottrell, at 5.30pm as usual (sorry - I shall be absent again).
Also - please note that we'll be going out for dinner after Darren McGarry's seminar on Managing the Animal Collection at RZSS, Edinburgh Zoo on 24th November (so please keep the evening free if you'd like to join us), and the final BERG seminar on 1st December by Blake Morton will be on his western gorilla health data (practice presentation before PSGB) and not on wild primate personality as originally advertised.
Best, Hannah
The revised schedule is here: http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/research/BERGmeetings.php

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Department of Psychology
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4LA
e-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
phone: 01786 467674
fax: 01786 467641
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.