[BERG] BERG meetings

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 16:42:34 BST 2010

Dear all BERGers

A special welcome to Craig and our new intake of MSc and PhD students! The BERG meetings will be on Wednesdays, at 5.30pm in the Psychology common room (3A94 Cottrell).

The first meeting will be on Wednesday, 22nd September with a social get-together welcome, drinks, nibbles and report summer news. Please let me know if anyone wants to offer to entertain with fabulous photography, et.

The success of these meetings relies upon us to contribute….

Please would you sign up for one of our meeting slots for this semester, using the online sign-up:

http://www.doodle.com/i82m7hep72armu78

This will show you which slots are still available.  Just sign up for one that is still free, and I will add you to our schedule and get in touch about your topic/title.

The schedule will eventually be posted here: http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/research/BERGmeetings.php

Remember we are happy to have talks, research proposals and paper discussions (you lead it).

Thanks, and hope to see you on 22nd September for our introductory meeting!

All the best,

Hannah

PS I have asked Linda to send this out to our new intake.

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
Department of Psychology
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4LA
Scotland
Tel: 01786 467674
Fax: 01786 467641
E-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/hbuchanan/index.php

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,