[BERG] No BERG meeting this week

Christine Anna Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Tue Apr 27 10:36:50 BST 2010

Dear all,

Unfortunately, Lou Tasker has had to cancel her talk for BERG, which was originally scheduled for tomorrow (Wed 28 April) so we have no meeting this week.  Lou has rescheduled for 19 May instead. We have another change to the schedule for next week too, because Darren McGarry from RZSS has also had to cancel.  However, Darren has arranged for someone else to come along from the zoo in his place.  So next week we will have a talk from Simon Girling, the Head Veterinary Surgeon at RZSS.  Simon will be giving a talk on veterinary medicine in conservation.

The revised schedule is available at: http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/research/BERGmeetings.php

Christine.